Amna Care delivers a professional service, offering a brighter future
Amna Care delivers a professional service offering a bright future to individuals allowing them to maintain their skills, confidence, self respect, life-style and their prospects.
Our home care ensures that each individual is comfortable making it possible for them to remain independently in their own home and community.
We pride ourselves in providing the opportunity for each individual to remain in their own home for as long as they need to without the restrictions of time. We personalize, review and manage the needs to each individual regularly making sure that our support is a success.
Our person centered care is the core of the service we provide through our committed staff, who are dedicated to meeting our aims and objectives.
Aims & Objectives
- To provide a service meeting the highest quality, improving and sustaining the quality of life the client.
- To deliver a flexible, attentive and non-discriminatory service, ensuring that each clients privacy, independence, dignity and freedom of choice is respected at all times.
- To make sure that the requirements and values of each client are respected at all times including their culture, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation and sexuality, marital status, political affiliation, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To match each carer with each individual (as closely as possible) and understanding and implementing the need to change a carer in the circumstance of non-compatibility.
- To effectively make use of the resources and value for money by managing the care service efficiently.
- To include and involve carers and service users in the management, provisions and monitored making sure that he service is conducted in the best interests of its users and as part of the quality assurance framework.
- To make sure that all clients and staff understand and are aware of the procedure for making complaints, compliments and comments.