Amna Care Domiciliary Ltd commitment to quality and compliance
- At Amna Care Domiciliary, we believe that providing excellent care is fundamental to our mission and values. Our commitment to quality, service user care, safety and respect for life is evident in everything
we do. Here is how we demonstrates our commitment to quality:
- We are registered with the CQC and are regularly inspected ensuring that we are compliant with care practices and outcome measures on a regular basis;
- Policies and procedures mandate and ensure high quality of care with dignity and respect – every day, at every hour,
- We have made significant investments in the latest monitoring technology to assist in supporting the best care possible;
- References from previous employers.
- Full employment history
- Declaration of any previous medical issues
- Declaration of any physical or mental conditions
- Immunisation record
- Right to work in the UK
- Declaration of any previous convictions
- Health and safety
- Fire prevention
- First aid
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Moving and handling
- Challenging Behaviour
- Induction in policy and procedures
All applicants are thoroughly vetted during face to face interviews, also providing verification of identity to enable Enhanced checks to be made with the Disclosure and service.
All staff are fully trained by our own in-house trainer in all mandatory training and induction which is reviewed annually and monitored continually. Our training consists of:
Any specialist training is given by the appropriate external training provider and on going support given when requested or deemed necessary.